Integrative and Functional Nutrition Provides a New Way to Restore Balance
- A holistic approach that empowers patients to achieve the highest expression of health by identifying and treating the underlying cause of disease and imbalance within the body. Our Registered Dietitian will evaluate your medical history, genetic predisposition and functional lab test results to identify the root cause of imbalance, while also providing a personalized treatment plan that addresses Gut Health, Nutrition as Medicine, and the Mind/Body Connection.
Conditions We Treat
Receive one on one support and a comprehensive treatment plan to help you FIND BALANCE, achieve OPTIMAL HEALH and heal from YOUR HEAD TO YOUR CORE
Gut Health Support:
- Alleviate chronic IBS symptoms (diarrhea, constipation, cramping)
- Support IBD conditions (Colitis, Crohn’s Disease & SIBO)
- Resolve leaky gut
- Treat bloating, inflammation and indigestion
- Balance beneficial gut bacteria
- Increase immunity & ability to fight infection
- Improve digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Overcome stress, burnout & adrenal fatigue
- Move away from diet mentality & improve relationship with food
- Achieve body acceptance & learn positive self talk
- Boost mood and decrease anxiety & depression
- Alleviate brain fog & improve memory
- Restore circadian rhythm & improve sleep
Nutrition as Medicine:
- Boost metabolism, balance blood sugar & appetite
- Identify & alleviate food sensitivities
- Balance hormones and enhance libido
- Increase longevity & healthy aging
- Detoxify the liver and support organ function
- Treat chronic UTI’s & Yeast Infections
- Resolve vitamin & mineral deficiency
Adore Your Core Services
- 15 Minute Discovery Call (free):
During this call we will discuss your personal health goals/concerns, answer any questions you may have, and determine if we may be a good fit to work together.
- New Patient Treatment Package ($250):
This package includes your initial consultation and 1 follow up appointment in addition to a full patient history review, root cause analysis, supplement recommendations, meal plan, education and guidance.
- Existing Patient Follow Up ($100):
During the follow up appointment we will discuss any obstacles you may be facing and update your personalized treatment plan and health goals. This appointment can also be used to review your functional lab test results.
Click Here to Schedule your Functional Nutrition Service: https://p.bttr.to/3yEqiyl
Functional Lab Testing Options
Organic Acids Test (OAT) – Metabolism Test
Have you been suffering from gut issues, fatigue, mood swings and/or weight issues and all of your standard lab tests keep coming back normal? If so, you may be a great candidate for Organic Acids Test (OAT), which is a great first step to help identify the root cause of your uncomfortable symptoms.
It’s a big picture test that evaluates organic acids excreted in the urine, providing a metabolic picture of your overall health. This test is not meant to diagnose but rather provide insight into the root cause of gut imbalances, nutrient imbalances, toxicity, and inflammation. The test results will indicate the need for any specific nutrients, diet modifications, antioxidant protection and detoxification to support optimal health. Treatment can often lead to improvements in energy, sleep, mood and gut health.
The organic acids test is ideal for patients dealing with the following conditions:
- IBS issues- diarrhea, constipation, bloating
- Mood swings
- Chronic stress
- Weight issues
Schedule a free 15 min consultation to learn more!
Are you looking for a customized meal plan including delicious recipe ideas? Please use the links below to access a free trial of your desired meal plan. With the digital meal planner subscription you can:
- search for recipes and add them to your weekly meal plan
- scale recipes to adjust the number of servings
- edit recipes
- add recipes from your recipe box directly to your meal planner
- add your own recipes
- view nutrition facts for recipes, meals, days, and week
- generate and print a smart grocery list that adjusts as you customize your plan
- print recipe and your planner
- Functional Nutrition Meal Plan: https://www.livingplaterx.com/tbd/IFNA/signup
- 5 day Anti-inflammatory Meal Plan: https://www.livingplaterx.com/tbd/ai/signup.
- 5 day Plant Based Meal Plan: https://www.livingplaterx.com/tbd/vegan/signup
- Nutrition for Optimal Immunity: https://www.livingplaterx.com/tbd/mealtimemethodimmunity/signup
- Nutrition for Optimal Metabolism: https://www.livingplaterx.com/tbd/mealtimemethodmetabolism/signup